Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sebugey..Sebugey..Sebugey..

The sky looks promising enough to do more laundry but it would probably change in the afternoon. Was yesterday just another ordinary day like the rest of the days despite it being 10.10.10? I hope yours was different than mine. I decided to do some housework while uploading photos for my blog, taken during the Good Shepherd's Church,Lutong 11th Anniversary Dinner @Boulevard Restaurant. The uploading seemed to take forever & I was glad that by bedtime,the photos were published in the blog,so as not to disappoint the many anxious friends waiting to see their faces here.
Like anything else,there comes a time when I just don't have any specific thing to blog about but let the photos do the talking. Last Saturday,while I was  "look,see,look & see" at Imperial Mall,a sweet-smiling June came up to me & say :Sebugey". Hahaha..she said she sometimes read my blog..especially about the food. During the church dinner,while I was going from table to table taking photos,some of them said,"Tu engkah iya ba Sebugey, internet tu lagi..engkah iya ba Facebook (for those who don't know I have a blog)." Hahaha..they are right. Also during the dinner,I found out I have another +Sebugey+ follower when he shook my hand & mentioned "Sebugey" before taking his seat at the VVIP table.
Wah!!!!
Idup Sebugey!

1 comment: