Thursday, October 14, 2010

What an afternoon!!!



Carpark @ Miri General Hospital ->  FULL HOUSE


Lemon cream puffs@Daily Bread

inside @Daily Bread,Airport Road
This afternoon I accompanied my husband to Miri General Hospital for his quarterly eye check-up with the Eye doctor,of course. We reached the hospital ground slightly after 1.30pm,hoping to be an early bird but the other patients had the same idea,too. After driving  round & round thrice, looking for an empty space to park the car but to no avail,I thought I had better look for a place where I could lepak instead of trying to do the impossible. So off I went to Daily Bread Cafe,somewhere on the way to Miri Airport. I had been there once.
Apa lagi!! I lepak there for over an hour sipping tea & a piece of doughnut + coke. I wish I had stayed much longer for I had to wait for over an hour before my husband was done seeing the doctor & getting his ubat from the Pharmacy.
I managed to park my car at the car park after 10 minutes of waiting. Thank goodness I brought my camera & here are some shots that I took while waiting for the Boss.
Ti bisi appointment to see the doctor/doctors ba Miri General Hospital,anang enda minta anjung urang. Ti baka aku kemari,nyu bendar bepusing ngiga endor parking kereta. Amat maioh urang ke spital. Pukul 1.40 ngalih ari sigi udah datai ba spital kami dua laki aku laban ke ngarap tumu agi datai tumu agi ga ulih betemu enggau lutor mata. Maioh diri ga mensia betemu enggau lutor mata (2 iko lutor mata );laki aku nyu pukul 4 lemai baru turn iya di peresa lutor. Pukul 4.30pm baru kami dua meleka ari spital udah iya ngambi ubat ari Pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment