Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stay........just a little bit longer!

Unlike most of my friends  who cannot wait for November to pass quickly so that they can go ahead with their holiday plans,I somehow  would like the month of November to pass slowly. Yes,November,won't you stay a little bit longer? I want 2010 to stay a bit longer,too.
Why?,you may ask. There's nothing to it..nothing at all but I just feel that it is passing too fast for my liking. Nothing great had happened this year that I can use to support why I want November & 2010 to stay a little bit longer.Infact,nothing of significance has had  happened to date to be "gaga-gaga" about;it's more like a lousy year. There has had been too many challenges beyond comprehension to handle but Good Lord,Thank You for being with us.
Yesterday evening,a friend Jetli,who just got back from a business trip from S'pore showed some photos from his handphone of Orchard Road preparing for Xmas. I do not know why but whenever I think of Xmas decos,I think of Orchard Road,Singapore. Ya,the sight would be lovely,wouldn't it?
No matter how I want November & 2010 to stay a little bit longer,I guess it/they will just slip away as fast as they can...no stopping.Ya,December,Xmas..they are fast approaching while 2011 is already waiting at the door..waiting to be ushered in.

As the saying goes,"Time waits for no men."

No comments:

Post a Comment