Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I want for Xmas..............

Wouldn't it be nice if a big gunny sack of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ suddenly fell from the sky?
Like some of us I have quite a long list of things that I don't mind having such as:
 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Oh...the list is endless
BUT
even if the things I would like to have cannot be fulfilled
I give Thee Thanks,Good Lord for what I already have especially  my mum,husband,children,siblings,sisters inlaw,nieces,nephews,relatives & friends.
Thank You Lord for the trials & tribulations.
Thank You for thorns as well as roses
Thank you for weakness & health
Thank you for clouds as well as sunshine
Thank you for poverty & wealth
Thank you for pain as well as pleasure
All Thou sendest day by day
And Thy Word,our dearest treasure
Shedding light up on our way
THANK YOU,LORD.
                               

1 comment:

  1. Setuju amat aku Sebugey, there is nothing more fulfilling than being forgiven, nda pia?

    ReplyDelete